Check out some fun facts about pet ownership in Malaysia that you probably did not know of.
- How many pets are there in Malaysia? The number of households in Malaysia with at least one type of pet has been steadily increasing year after year.
- Popular pets owned by Malaysian pet owners include dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, sugar gliders, some reptiles and birds.
- Pet sitters are in high demand during festive seasons with pet owners rushing to look for cat and dog hotels available during Chinese New Year (CNY), new year's day or Hari Raya
- Cageless pet boarding, dog boarding, pet nanny, dog kennel, dog sitting, cat sitting, pet training school and other pet care services are among the most popular services Malaysian pet owners are looking for their pets.
- Pet hotel, cat hotel and dog hotel offering pet care services are the common places Malaysian pet owners go to but there is a growing demand for private and cageless pet care services as users are now asking more personal questions like "will my dog be in a cage" or "is the pet sitter near me".
- Top areas where pet care services are required include Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Sunway, Mont Kiara, Ara Damansara, Setia Alam, Petaling Jaya, Bukit Tinggi, Kepong, Subang Jaya, Taman Melawati, Gombak, Puchong, Selangor, Georgetown, Ipoh, Penang, Johor Bahru.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS