1) Tap on "Inbox"
2) Select the conversation with the Backer that you would like to hire.
3) Tap "Book It"
4) You can then review on the items that you will be charged for. When you are ready, tap on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions
5) Choose your method of payment. The methods of payments will vary depending on your location.
6) Once your payment is complete, the quote amount that you have accepted will be displayed. Your request status will also change to "hired" in your request list.
7) When your request is completed successfully, tap on "Close job" to inform PetBacker to release your money to the Pet Sitter. If you do not close the job or open a dispute with us within 2 days, the money will be released to Pet Sitter automatically within 3 to 7 days after your request is completed.
You might be interested in
PetBacker uses “SSL”, a secure and encrypted protocol, that protects confidential user information. You will know that you are on a secure webpage when the URL begins with “https” rather than “http”. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology which is used for the transmission of sensitive information such as credit card numbers.
Although requests for refund are rare and does not happen often; in the event a refund is required the following is our process:
1. Ask for a refund via PetBacker support,
2. We will ask you for the reason for your refund
3. We will refund your money within 2 working days
4. Please be patient as it may take a few days for processing by your bank or PayPal for you to see the money reflected in your account.
(Note: we will need to get validation from the audit team for approval if the job is in between or within 72 hours, but no worries, your money is in your wallet and is not released to the pet host or service provider)