Pet care providers who have subscribed to Sponsor subscriptions enjoy the following benefits:
- Your sponsor money will be spent back on advertising for your area to increase traffic to your listing, and increase job leads to you! Potential customers are also more likely to find you on search engines like Google.
- Access to browse jobs function to accept jobs that are not matched to you.
- Get a "Sponsor" badge on your profile which gives users more confidence in the dedication of the Pet Service Providers and proof of credits (either has registered a bank account or credit card)
- Create additional listings for your other services or branches.
- List your services in more than one location, or to schedule sitting jobs in multiple locations when travelling
- Get 200 credits to respond to jobs that have reached the maximum of 5 responses.
Pet Parents who have subscribed to Sponsor subscriptions enjoy the following benefits:
- Exchange 10 credits for a 10% discount on each pet care booking, up to a maximum of USD28.
- Exchange credits for merchandise like collars, T-shirts, pet toys and more via our newsletter.
You might be interested in
Everyone is encouraged to get 10 free credits by introducing 3 pet lovers to sign up with PetBacker. (Where to add referral email?)
The credits can be used to
- exchange for pet sitting with a discount
- exchange for merchandise like collars, T-shirts, pet toys and more via our newsletter
- pet sitters can reply to jobs even it has exceeded a limit of 5 responses (we set a limit of maximum 5 backers to reply to a job)
Pet care providers who are Sponsors will get 200 credits which can be used to respond to any jobs, even when it does not match the service type you offer and access to browse jobs function.
No worries ^_^, non sponsor users still have a chance to response to job leads after a grace period given to sponsor users for negotiation.
If you need more information about credits, feel free to contact us in the "Talk to support" feature of the app.
Yes you can. Non paying pet service providers can still use Basic tier which lets you respond to a job as long as you are the first 3 to respond. The reason we do this is that we want to prevent spam as well as to protect our sponsor users who support us so that we have the fund to continue advertising and marketing to pet parents to give jobs to the platform.